Monday, April 16, 2007

they're mad ppl all ard

is u...omgwhen i first saw ur frenster, i know u r the one. oh my, i m searching for u for a very very long time..everyone seemed so distant n yet so close but u r jz not too far n not too near. i jz cant stop staring at ur pics, been 5hrs since i first saw ur pics and right from the very second tick by, my eyes r glued to ur profile/pics. i finally got the guts to confess everything to u! this sounds really crazy to u i know, tis isnt madness...tis is for real!hav u ever heard of love at first sight. yess..i think u r the one. u r the so right one right now. geez, i know mayb u haven recevive such msg before in ur life..but trust me, i think fate has brought us together and now we hav met. coz i remmeber some guy whom i meet months ago show me a pic nad the pic is U, exactly you, my eyes arnt playing tricks on me, n he said u r gonna be my last gf and i gonna marry u. for now..i i will not eleborate the details of the mystery guy...and u will now enjoy a good laugh of a very retarded guy from frenster who is unable to sleep now at 5am in the morning n cant find anything else better to do and thought of this.

-cheers
i hope i din freak u out. LOL


this is an example of a very retarded guy from friendster. i SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHO IS HE. siao! he actually send me a msg. he is freaking crazy lar.

No comments:

Post a Comment