Tuesday, April 17, 2007

9 blissful months

happy anni my sweetheart(: ! i've already said wad i wanted in the sms. so (((((: .somethgs r beta not to be said here. hee.

it's 11.50am now. i woke up just to get money from my dad. hah. he left me 17bucks. guess it will be enuf for today without shopping.

i've made a new fren. she's nice. she's clever. she's a gorgeous smart-ass babe! she is rachel sth sth which i've not got to noe yet. i've only chatted wit her for 3 tyms including today. tis gal was previously frm rjc and currently in nus! i realised she's viewed me some time ago in my friendster. n i kinda took notice cos man, she has e miss singapore universe look! dun fly ar when u c tis, thou i told u b4 ardy. she's reali nice. we're chatting like we've known each other. LOL. seriously, we haven't even met. (:

miting my sweetheart later. who wana date me aft 5pm? hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment