Thursday, April 12, 2007

BACK!

i'm back i'm back i'm back. i miss my comp, miss singapore, miss my bed, miss the cheap food here as compared to genting, but i still miss the time with lollie): .
i realised that lollie is different when he is alone with me compared to he is with me and friends. LOL.
i'm a happy girl. bought like PLENTY of stuffs there. i shopped like i've got a whole trunk of bills. it was all on sale. many shops had discounts. arent we lucky((: ! genting trip taught me alot too. 1stly, you will be definitely be seen as a green head (cai tau) when you speak english to them. they will just cheat your money when the amount is just put right in front of your eyes! and can you believe it? macdonald's do this too! they claimed that it was for the taxes, or rather, that very-extremely-sarcarsticly-acting-nice auntie!
i'll update more tml. it's time for my beauty sleep.

<3 sorry. i'm guilty. i'm stubborn, i act recklessly. though forgiven, it still brought about alot to me.


and you. you, you you. YOU! go away. stop disturbing me. i've my own life. so why bother? get a life. go away. read my entrys and keep ur damn comments to urself alright. am i disturbing you? if you wana shut up and get over with all this, fine! we'll both be in pretendence. and you just SHUT UP. quit saying wanting to get over it but still hanging there and not zipping ur damn mouth alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment