Monday, April 16, 2007

serious cleaning

i finally pluck up the courage to throw all the unwanted clothes in my wardrobe. they're not exactly unwanted just by me lar, but mostly out-of-fashion/ too big/ too short/ worn out. i was always afraid tt the trend will come back agn; which for most, they did. but, i cant get new ones if my wardrobe is always so bloated right? so good girl michelle, cleared up the mess and got a pile of clothing out. yea, so i stayed at home the whole day today. i seriously don't know how adeline goh can stay at home like what sw said for 2 whole weeks. oh my, i'll be badly decomposed if i stayed at home for 1 week! can somebody pls ask me out tis week?!? my dear boyfriend gotta work. i wana go swim! anybody?



these ppl desperately needed to answer these questions.





i nearly laughed my lungs out can!

No comments:

Post a Comment