Thursday, April 19, 2007

just another boring day

i'm so freaking bored right now! can somebody please get me out of this bored-ness?!?

my very forgetful boyfriend decided to giv a change to his name clr didn inform me that his fren was giving him a ride to his workplace. i thought he was meeting mel. and so, bcos of him being forgetful, i got a-lil-tiny angry. yea, it's nth. no big deal. i noe. n tt's why only a tiny bit agitated. i think alot. a whole damn lot. u've gotta understand.

after my brunch, i switched on the com, wenta my blog which i duno why i hav this habit of switching on the comp, click on internet explorer, go to my favourites n click on my blog's webbie, and saw angel's tag. got abit confuse at 1st. angel = angeline or angela tan? conclusion, angeline. angela tan, one of my gfs, is in sch. so shldn b her. to make sure my comfirmation is right, i called angeline. after which, i sat in front of my comp for the whole afternoon. doing what? watched youtube. as you can see, michelle is so bored that she has to resort to talking to herself on her own blog. she's going crazy. she didnt even realise it was gonna be dinner time until her sis face popped up at the window; one metre away from her. i wanted to watch re qing dou xia, but to no avail; i cant find them on youtube. so i decided to try watching wei xiao pasta since both of my sis said it was nice the last time. i noe i'm outdated, but i dun like cyndi wang nor e msian guy. not tt i dun like them as in totally detest, but i do not hate them too. i think i shld stop tis boring nonsense. i'm gona go library tml to borrow some books. tt shld keep me occupied. anyway, i guess today will be e last day of e boring world. YAY! cos lollie will not be working tml, and tt means we can go out(((: ! whahaha! friday will be tuition, sat will be tuition again, and aft tuition will be celebrating of peixia's bdae. gawd, talking about it, i realise i haven't got her any present. LOL.

why is tp releasing of pupils' timetable so........ freaking slow? why don't they understand tt their students are so keen on their timetable? what about those at work? they hav a schedule to plan for work don't they? we've to wait till the last week of the hols to get our timetable? like what the....? i want my timetableeeeeeeee!

i've alot of things not done during hols. kbox-ing, more shopping, dimsum-ing, sentosa, more tanning, swimming... n looks like my gyming sessions r gone)): . LOLLIE....when r u freeeeeee? i can c ur tummy ardy! q:


webcam, digicam, tops, skirts, shorts, pants, bikinis, bags, I"M COMING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment