Wednesday, April 18, 2007

many many thgs

it's my duno-how-many-entrys of the day. i was online shopping just now. n i realise i've got alot of thgs to buy. heh heh. noted down ardy cos lollie said he'll be getting 1 or 2 for me((: . these are e list of thgs i want:
tops, dresses, jeans, skirts, pumps, heels, webcam, digi-cam, bags, bikini.........
ok, so e list goes on. i seriously need some shopping agn!! i'm gona get them once i've got my pay!

shopping is fun. shopping cures everything. shopping is my habit. shopping is love<3>

lollie wenta work. i'm feeling so so so so so so so so so so bored. i wana go out. but i noe mum will start singing songs agn. but tt's not e point. i was fined ytd for sth family rules. grrr. n now utterly broke. my wallet only has like a pathetic 2 dollar note. mummy, i need my money)))): .

No comments:

Post a Comment