Monday, April 2, 2007

my boy <3

i finali mit my oh-so-darn-cute-and-irritating boyfriend. haha it's been 2 days since we met. or is it 3? if i'm off t somewhr more den 2 days without him, i think i will just faint. all of my brain cells will b all of 'missing my boyfriend'. soon they'll gt exhausted n just 'POP'; gone; faint. this is so exaggerating.
actuali had plans t g t jack's place f lunch nt his hse bt e restuarant, bt he changed his mind aft we viewed e menu it's either fish or steak which neither sound/look appetising. wenta tm n ate long john's. shopped a lil aft tt n i saw sili! tt dumb gal who didn wana go swimming. tsk tsk walked ard cs + tm lyk f hrs? we gt s bored n decided t head hm.
poor him. had t work n is miting mel at 5.30pm. wanted t acc him bt he was feeling tired too. he headed hm aft sending me.


sleep is gd(: . surveys state tt ppl who slp less than 6 hrs r usually obese. tis is bcos they spent more tym eating when they hav nth t do. out of 24hrs, they slp <6,>18hrs of work/play/consumption. so ppl, SLEEP MORE to avoid obesity.


-we played tis FOC. there were credits in e machine. aint michelle-mario cute? haha
-grrr. i tried my best! s tis urge me t do more phtoshop.
-sat pic; on e way t chinatown wit mum n cheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment