Sunday, April 15, 2007

lost

my mind is blank. totally. it's so hard to act. it's reali ain't easy. even in front of my dearest boyfriend. i havta act like it never happened. i havta act as if everythg is out of me. i hate this. from the bottom of my heart; i seriously DID NOT copy/imitate your writing/use your words. yea, it appears similar. i don't noe. e "oozing" and "caught my eye", i was totally amazed too. i guess, wad sarah said might be true. somehow, i read ur blog and these words were intact in my mind. and somehow again, i was able to use that word in my entrys, so i used it. i did not "open ur blog" and "open this posting page" and copy. I DID NOT.
furthermore, i did not do anythg to you. i did not hurt you. i NEVER provoke you. you were always a friend to me. eventhough i knew there was something wrong between us, i kept quiet; i was there for you. i never failed to be beside you when you were inebriated.

whatever i did, i'm sorry. it's always better to have a friend than having a new enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment