Monday, April 2, 2007

i'm considering if i should put on braces. i've been wanting it since i was in sec sch? should i or should i nt? arghh. *ponders




singapore is really small. i wenta view jamie's fren blog usual routine when i'm bored and saw yasmeen; my pri sch friend in her pics.

where is my boyfriend? why is he so busy with banglas? why didn he reply my msgs.

another thing is, which category of dance should i choose? reggae or street jazz? i seriously love both. ebel is going overseas with her boyfriend again and so we havta postpone e dance classes again. next registration is during june, i suppose. i've found another partner, just n case ebel has something on again during june. guess who? it's my sister. yes, cheryl koh yan lin. i actually cant get the picture of cheryl-is-doing-reggae on my head. it'll b so funny. but who knows? maybe she dances better than me. i must get another partner, just in case cheryl backs out. anyw, tell me if you are interested okae(: . it's only between $80 to $120 for beginners. check www.oschool.com.sg for more details!

this is SO COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment