Monday, April 23, 2007

give me my sleep

i seriously need my beauty sleep. my eyebags r deteriorating. i look like a panda without my make-up grr. even with my make-up, my dark eye rings r still visible. aft this entry, i'm gona catch some sleep. tml's clss is starting early. i'm still wondering if there's tutorials.
aft tuition ytd, slacked awhile & wenta whitesands with xiaogu & shyen. darryl went along with his dad t bai-bai. had cavanas for dinner. i was so 'ge-kiang';ordered the black pepper chicken spaghetti, which turned out t b unbearably spicy for me. luckily xiaogu has teriyaki one & i was able t exchange wit her. shopped a little aft dinner. more than words r selling footwears. like huh?!? but the designs are quite ok lar. so-so kind. shyen went inside & grabbed 4 plushies out. she ran out of e store ok! cos we wanted her t put back the toys, but she was throwing tantrum. so she grabbed those in hands, ran out, & sat on the floor. she's really getting more mischievous. god, pls dun let her grow up & bcome another darryl (girl). her mother will really go mad. one darryl is enough. i think if my child was t be like him, my patience will just run out & he can just do whatever he wants lar. thinking of him provoking his own mother makes me wana smack him. he's only P3 btw. & he can go "who say u can beat me?", tt sorta thg. anyw, xiaogu spent a $110+ just at whitesands. -.- wad's more. she just spent this 100 bucks in 1 shop, bossini. just to get e popeye umbrella. LOL. ok, i cant deny tt e popeye umbrella is cute. but spending $110 at bossini??????
met mydinosaur aft xiaogu & shyen went hm. shyen didn even said bye t me)): . guess she was shocked i was going back without her hah. b4 boarding e train, i wenta e pasir ris mrt station toilet. aft like abt 2 mins when i was in e cubicle, e toilet was 'cleaning in process' argh. e aunty just washed e toilet like nobody's business. like hello? i'm in e toilet. e hose even flew in t my cubicle can. i jumped up t avoid e running water lor. i could feel water on me too ok. i duno wad was she washing, toilet or e ppl in e toilet grrr. i came out of e cubicle & she was right bside me. i showed her a face & 'tsk' at her b4 approaching e basin. she purposely wenta wash e basin area when she hadnt finish washing e cubicles i'm sure bcos i din't c her went into e cubicle i was in. i kinda pity those aunties washing toilets; doing dirty jobs. but for her, i seriously don't. she looks like she's in her 40s, & i'm certain tt it's bcos of her damn attitude & so tt left her with cleaning of toilets. she didn't even said "excuse me" when she wanted t clean e areas i was standing! how annoying!! when i was abt t take my leave; walking out, she was using e hose, splashing e water on e floor, obviously trying t get me out of e toilet bcos e splashing water on e floor was splattering on me! & mind u i was wearing a dress. i cld feel e water going in ardy lar! e next time i'm going t pasir ris, i WILL go check her details & lodge a complain. hmmm, mayb not. otherwise she'll b really left with no jobs. hiya, we'll c how.
so, met e rest at sponge bar. it was sooooooooo smoky. so darn smoky compared t detox. but sponge bar is much bigger. probly ard 8 tables & 2 couches. we occupied e couches, of course(: ! e pool area was more spacious too. approx 11.45pm, e cake was out, everybody was there. drank, mixed her cup, drank more. her mixture was much much more than sarah's. pipi's cup even had XO. & i can tell u it is v yucky! i took a sip & splurted all out.

-trying t act cute.

-her 18 years old cake which was e exact same as mine when i celebrated my bdae last yr at sarah's hse.


there're some pics on mydinosaur's phone. & aft half & hr, she was drunk. LOL. she'd got 2 mixtures frm us. & i bet more frm e other tables. played a few games b4 going outside t c her vomit. *signs i thought aft all her puking, she'll b fine. NO. she cldnt walk vertically, she needed t b carried. plans cancelled going dragonfly. i kinda look forward t going dragonfly cos sarah kept saying tt it was fun. besides, she's going t korea on may 17. not v sure when will b our next late-night-out agn since all of our shedules cant go together. walked t e near-by macdonalds t hav supper with mydinosaur b4 heading back t his hse. it was plain tired-ness upon reaching his house. snoring away soon...*him.


-my waiter.
-i dun like eyebags & dark eye circles))):<








had masi lemak b4 i came home. i'm gona catch some nap, wake up, pack my thgs & den sleep agn(: .
why is my timetable like tt? why why why? i like morning classes but i didn't expect e whole week t start class in e morning): . but it'll b better, more time t do projects; not lazing ard in e morning always think of e positive side.
i need my swimming,
i need my gyming.
i need my exercise t boost me up in e morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment