Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why you want the Garmin-Asus G60 or M20?

Why you want the Garmin-Asus G60 or M20?
(Information on the functions and features of the phones can be found at
www.garminasus.com.sg.)

Firstly, I need a new phone badly. My current Nokia 6500 silde is dying on me. With its scratches, lagging applications, it just wouldn’t listen to me anymore. There’re scratches at every corner of the phone which is such an eyesore. A few days before, I picked up a phone call when I just came out from a bath. Water got into it, and now the speakers are kinda spoilt. Sounds coming out from the phone is muffled.

Previously, I wanted to get an iphone. But with asus new phone launch, it’s intimidating me.

Secondly, Garmin-Asus M20 functions just like a laptop. You can check mails, log onto facebook, blog, and do anything as it is high speed Wi-Fi enabled. It also has a desktop web experience with full HTML browser. With its large screen, fret not about straining your eyes to read and look at images!
Lastly, it also has a "Where am I?" safety feature displays your current address and nearest police, hospital and fuel services in just one click. I wont get lost anymore! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment