Thursday, December 3, 2009

weariness

I never thought that working and cheering was so tiring, until competitions came. :/

I can doze off anywhere. Even if it's a 5 bus-stop journey. & I'm getting constant headaches. HELP! & I'm so not going skip lunch when I've training. Cos I realise I wont have much energy if I skip a proper lunch.

Stanchart is on Sunday. I'm confident, yet nervous. Contradicting eh? Yea..nervous for some tiny parts which can actually affect the whole routine. ARGH.

I cant find any muscles to do my routinely jogs anymore. They were supposed to be in the noon. That is when I've no trainings.
Work, eat, train, sleep, and the cycle repeats. Luckily a break on christmas. To BKK again. :D Retail therapy, yes, I need them again.

If you give me a bed now, I'll sprint straight to lala land. Yea...that's the only energy left. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment