Thursday, December 10, 2009

retail therapy

- Sometimes when you get really tired after staring at your desktop during work..

- This describes 2 scenarios.

1. After Alan did a good btoss with great heights.
2. After Citra did her layout twist.

- & then discussing on their mistakes.

- I ate 4 of this candy in 1 day hoping to have phelgm-y cough as I'm suffering from sore throat. But now I found myself with dry cough. Yeeewk!


- Aunty Sabrina get this cute pouch from taiwan. And Shyen stuffed candies in it saying something like 'Cheryl and Michelle jie jie must share one ar.'

- Nadiah made those curry puffs on her last day of work!

- bee racing himself to finish the leftovers of my redruby. :p

- the very nice grass jelly drink!

- After a little revamp of my room. I still want a warm pink room.

One day when I was resting on the bed with my mask...

- She took this picture!
- & both of us couldnt stop laughing at this one
- this is what she do after poking me.
- My colleague's daughter took part in the StanChart Kids' Dash, & she found me in the program booklet.
Why cant I be high with my eyes closed? - Justin
Michelle, please be careful. - Ken
Oooh, what's that? - Geok
Imma hard rocker. - Weihoe
Wooooooh! - Kelwin
These are a few I found it cute, especially Justin and Ken's expressions.
I need it badly. But... it's the first week of the month. I'm almost penniless. & I gotta save up for BKK. Otherwise I'll go there to window shop, which is not a very good idea cos it's BANGKOK!

This coming Sat is Aunty Sabrina's birthday. & this Sat, there's the ICU clinic. This Sat, there's gym class.
Fortunately, I've chosen the classes on weekdays cos I want my weekends free. It's really hectic when you're working from 0830 to 1800 for 5 days a week, and then with your other 2 days filled with trainings. & on Thursdays, I've to continue till 10pm. :/
I'm starting to drain out already cos more often than not, we've got more trainings due to performances/competitions.

Yesterday I was a good girl. Mum called a few days back nagging at me for coming home pass 11pm everyday for a few weeks. Specifically, dad has actually not been seeing me at home at all; when he sees me, I'm asleep, and vice versa. :p & I thought mum will cook dinner yesterday which apparently she didnt as she was busy with Uncle David and Aunty Hazel's Wedding preparations. YAY! Which means I’ve got another hole in my pocket because I need to get my gown.

I felt unwind to be at home after work. Slowly cleansing my face, switch on the computer, rest on the bed & stare at the ceiling, play games and wait for mum & dad to be back, chit-chat, watch tv, dinner, continue playing games when there’s no good shows, talk to bee, quick shower, zzZzzzZzzzzzz.

And I finally managed to arrange a successful sisters’ outing. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I’ve lost count on how many I’ve planned & failed due to clashing schedules cos everybody is working. Angel & Sarah are working shifts, while Sam & I are in office hours. And of course due to my busy busy schedule. I’m so not gonna forgo this one. Miss you girls sosososososososososososo much. Cant wait cant wait!

Oh, & I’m wondering when’s Legacy’s Christmas outing.

Many many decisions to make. My mind is in a blue-screen mode right now. I’ve got this feeling before but different reasons. This time, it’s kinda bad. I need some motivation. Nahhh. I need more than some. I need truckloads. & I thank bee for hearing this out just before he went in.

Oh oh oh…& I’m meeting the girls later for lunch.

&&& I need some Christmas presents to lighten my shopping lists. :/

I’m so getting my sims 3 in BKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment