Tuesday, December 22, 2009

the beat - burberry edt

Friday
Met the girls at town. Finally get to meet them. Heh. I was like an hour late. Grrrr. Stupid traffic. I will take train to town on fridays. :/
We had Korean cuisine at Su!. That was the first time I had real korean food. Anyhow, it tasted great. Awesome spicy food. Spicy yet sweet. No wonder my cough refuse to recover): We ordered the set menu for 4 pax and additional 2 kimchi soups. The bowl that angel and I had was still 3/4 full when we left. ;p When the kimchi seafood and seafood egg pancake came, we were bloated. And as we dont want to waste our hundred over dollars food, we did a quite embarassing thing. LOL. We dabao-ed. I thought they were joking, but when Sarah asked the waitress to packet the food, I was like.. "yea.. it's our money."
Though the night was short, but fulfilling. More gatherings please. Heee. (:
Oh, and I cant for Sarah's 21st. I must really try digging photos of us when we were in primary school. LOL. 13 years of friendship. <3
Oh, and it was supposed to be our annual exchanging gifts session but there was some miscommunication so only angel brought the presents. :/ My first 2009 christmas present((:
The girls went back when wanwu came to fetch and left me at town doing christmas shopping alone. I was waiting for bee to come and was walking around town aimlessly. While walking pass marriott hotel, there's this burberry booth promoting their fragrances. The promoter passed me a strip and I was still thinking where should I go while sniffing the scent strip. Upon reaching Lucky Plaza, I was thinking "Shit, this is good. How? Should I get it? It's so me. ARRRRRGH. I like!" And so, I turned back, walking all the way to marriott hotel and tangs area again to ask for the name of the scent. And then, they were having promotions. And then they were giving out free gifts. And then they were giving me the bag if I purchased it. So...I called bee and asked him when he was reaching, and also if he wants to get me christmas present. :p I know, quite thick skin. But hahahahahahahahaha. He will get something for me anyway, so I just helping him not to stress over what to get for me. :/ I think his jaw kinda dropped quite abit when he learned about the price. :p I went to Tangs, shopped around, thinking if I should get it. Oh, and I got a top for bee from FCUK too(: His 1st 2009 christmas present. Heh. I chose a few and when he came, I got him to choose his favorite. (:
We went out to the booth again and tadaaaaa.... hahahahahhahahhahhaha. :p A way to get christmas presents that you like and VERY EXTREMELY impromptu. LOL. It totally made my day. woohooo.
Oh, and I almost forget to mention that I hug him so tightly when i see him eventhough botak. :p

Saturday
Performance at Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. I was so disappointed with myself. That was not my 100%. ): I tried, but I was just too nervous. Kept thinking about it from the start of the routine. And that's my biggest problem. I think too much fearing that I will not succeed. ARGH!
Whatever it is, I promised that I will do 100x better than what I did. Grrrr. Oh, and Jessie spoilt the performance area. Right in the middle. LOL. Shouldnt comment further but we pulled everything till the end nicely.
Enjoyed the christmas lunch. When the dishes were served, it was all gone in a split second. LOL. Except for the vegetables. Everybody was starving I guess.
I managed to convince myself at the end of the lunch not to let this performance affect me as I will be going out with Bee and both of us dont want to spoil the day.
Headed to town and just when I reached, Mum called. She was in town too with Shyen. Hehe. Mum was searching for gowns for Hazel jie and Sanshu's wedding. Decided to join her cos I wanted to play with Shyen too. :p Most of the time, Bee was the one playing with Shyen while Mum and I shopped. LOL.
Left with Bee to spend time by ourselves, and then to watch Avatar in 3D!! When the movie started, the lights were not off. So we didnt know that the movie started until the lights were suddenly dimmed off. -.- NICE. One of the best movie I've watched with good visuals and storyline.
N4 home after that((:

Sunday
Training was... police + commando PTs = die
It was so mind draining. But everybody survived. Nobody gave up. Wooohooooo. Ohh... and I never thought that I could walk into shane's hands. LOL. I gotta be faster, push and know where I'm going. Argh!
Tau hway with Glenn, Andrina, Selvam, Jay and bee before sending bee to CCK. It will be another 8 days to meeting him. :/

Monday
Took AM off as my eyes refused to open. Went to get cough medicine too. Met Aunty Sabrina and Shyen at Uncle Ben's Salon after work before heading to the bridal shop for gown fitting. Their theme is french. Woohoo. I like. All the strings, corset like tops, very sexy back. I like.... I've chosen my gown. But gonna go thailand to see if there's other choices. Maybe gonna tailor make a cheong sum for 2010 CNY since dad is making his tuxedo. HAHAHA. I so wana see him in tux! SO CUTE!
Many advices and suggestons given. Is it time to reflect? I dont know.

Tuesday
I have to collect my GV card TODAY.
I have to change my SG dollars to Thai Baht TODAY.
I have to pack TODAY.

Wednesday
BYE SINGAPORE!!!
HELLO THAILAND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment