Friday, December 4, 2009

thank you

It was a very bad choice. One of the worse I could make. But I didnt have any other options. Indeed disappointing, but there were no other ways.
I know for sure, that I couldnt execute it. I didnt have enouugh practise; my muscles havent remember it yet. Maybe I had, but I myself ain't sure what's wrong. I know what I must do, in fact did it many times. However not a clue on the reason behind the failed attempts once the music starts.
Everytime after failing, I feel totally useless. I just want to scream. I want to scream it all out, scream it out loud. But I cant. It will affect everybody. I kept it inside, for weeks i had. I've tried to convince myself each time I failed. I tried to stand up again when I fall. But I fell again. I tried to be confident. Not tried, I was confident from the start. I did not think of anything. I felt useless. And when the failures increased, I cant stop myself from thinking that I am useless.

Thank you Jessie for trying to console me although I chase you out of the toilet. I'm glad she left me alone otherwise that lump in me will be stucked. I've never had it that bad. Bee came and pulled me out. I didnt want to face him. Not only have I disappointed myself, but the coaches as well.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank the coaches for giving me that opportunity. I've tried treasuring it but that was the last training. I have no choice but to express renounce. In fact, I was stomping on my feet when I was saying it to bee as I really wanted to stop. Cos everyone wanted me to do it. Everyone was so encouraging. But I cant.

Thank you everyone for the encouragements. Thank you shane for all the taps that you've given everytime when you walked pass me and the 'you can do it michelle.' Thank you selvam for the 'can one, can one.' Thank you derrick, sue for the 'good job' and 'go michelle'. Thank you xinyi for the claps and the 'bu yao fang qi'. Thank you justine for the 'you can do one. Dont think.' Thank you jay for the 'jiayou'. Thank you elaine for the 'you can do it girl'. Thank you fee for the 'go michelle. jiayou.' Thank you glenn for the 'jiayou michelle'. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Jessie, you owe me garlic bread ar. :p hehehehhe.
PPS: I feel stupid when I said "I'm useless" to bee, and then he slapped/pinch me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment