Friday, December 18, 2009

happy girl

From the bottom of my heart, I thank CITRA for believing in me. Until now, I still cant digest what I've did. I never thought I could do it in sucha short given amount of time.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHHEHEEHHEHEHE.
Ya lar, I'm happy. For both what I've achieved today, and also because andra will be out tomorrow. but I'm happy during training because I am happy about training ok!

5 couples now. So cute. heh. Quintuple date? LOL. Is there even such word? Double, triple, quadruple, quinduple.. LOL. can lar. HAHAHAHA.

Meeting the girls tomorrow. It's been so long since we last met): Finally i've planned a successful one. YAY! Korean steamboat later. I've completely no idea what's there. Never really tried korean food before except kimchi noodles with Aunty Hazel. I only ate like 1/3 of the bowl because it was so spicy! Hopefully it's not as spicy, even if it is there's non spicy food right? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment