Tuesday, December 8, 2009

movies

i've been watching movies for the past 2 weeks. Heh. Gotta spend time with bee before he takes a 2 week break. :/

The book is nicer than this. & somewhat I felt that the part when edward left and bella was heartbroken could have shown more than that. In the book, I could literally feel bella's heartache. &&& they didnt show the part about turning into werewolves. :/ It's still a good movie though. :D

YAY. My first 3D movie! hehehe. Love the effects of 3D. I was catching snow lar. :p hahahahahah. The movie was very draggy. I was falling asleep at some parts when he was flying around. LOL. Maybe because I was too exhausted too.

The best movie I've watched so far. Hilarious, touching, meaningful. All couples should go catch it! Especially married ones! :D

So after all our hard work, our efforts pulled through. We are the champions! The results were somewhat unexpected. Everything didnt went up as planned. And to think that we were all doing so well during our 'dry-runs'. Thank you Citra for rushing all the way down just for us. For the finale, I guess the people involved feel very bad about it as it was andra's dream stunt. But we promise that we're gonna make it up & make it better for it. :D

I'm lunching & blogging at the same time. I think it's unhealthy. So...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment