Monday, December 28, 2009

back from thailand

pictures overload soon. i guess? LOL. depends on my mood lar. cos there's re4ally tons to upload. and i'm really lazy to blog right now. but something in me wants me to blog. so excuse all the rubbish that i'm typing cos i really dont feel like typing. ok, i'm sick. yea, the first thing that i did when i woke up this morning was to text me supervisor to apply for morning off work cos i'm so sleepy that i can seriously fall asleep anytime. bee called me like countless times, but i was still dead. i prononuced myself alive again at 11am which i dont really wanted to be alive but i have no choice cos i need all the $moolahs$. and i realise that this post will not end my continuous rambling if i dont stop now cos i wana rant out truckloads of stuffs. but still i am so happy to be back in singapore cos i dont like bkk's normal food as it disgust me. so i only end up eating breakfast which was provided by the hotel and rubbish in the night. hahahahahaha. it's so sinful and i'm so not suppose to but i am hungry and gastric was hunting.
ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment