Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Presents

All I want for christmas is you..........



I need a bucket of warm pink paint and do this effect in my room,



Chloe Perfume!!!


Contact Lens

DIOR Holidays Brushes



To revamp my room with a little victorian touch.


this is so pretty!

Victorian style dressing table..



or maybe this drawer will do as I have a super humongous mirror at home.



Same design bed frame for CherylKoh. Mine look something like this.



Under-bed drawers..



Anybody seen this in Singapore?

Probably gonna be my next foundation buy.



Of course... the iphone.

Or maybe the itouch? Hmmm....


And the E72.


pretty pretty!



i want this similar design! Cropped hoodie.


I want to try this.



Kiehl's Products!!

MAC's eyelashes.



this too!! similar designnnnnn!! pretty pretty!


Oh, and many many bodyshop's products. Does YSL has mineral foundation? And which brand's bb cream is good? Hmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment