Friday, December 11, 2009

f-ing broke

I just got my payslip and I'm not happy): Due to my persisting food poisoning syndrome, I didnt go to work for 1 whole week. So all in all, I was not at work for about 2 weeks. No work = no $$$.
I'm on a temporary 1 year contract, which means I do not have permanent staffs' benefits. That's sad right. :/ But I heard them saying that my Director wanted to put us on 1 year temporary contract before switching us to permanent staff. Hmmmmm...

I'm so gonna have to eat grass in January. Christmas is coming. BKK trip. Sarah's 21st birthday on the 9th is enough to create a hole.

GOSH. I gotta clear my debts on 13th feb. Chinese New Year. Time really zooom past us dont they?

Christmas presents christmas presents christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment