Saturday, December 12, 2009

Itching throat and running nose

NOSE, dont run. I'm gonna catch you. Just be normal! :/

Remember that there's this advertisement in which the guy was actually having dry coughs so he dug into his own throat to scratch it? Yea... I hope I can do the same right now. My throat is just so uncomfortable that I........argh! And I woke up almost every half hour to cough. So, I didnt have a good sleep.

I woke up at 730 to have medicine and also text Jessie to inform her that I was not going for the ICU workshop. Anyway, I cant make up my mind whether to go due to several reasons. Probably getting sick aid me in making the final decision.

Yesterday, met up with Gary, Graham and Justin after work. I managed to persuade Justin to join us for the meet-up. I was left alone in Gary's living room with his father while the 2 boys took a shower at Gary's house. We finally reached town at about 7.50pm and were waiting for Graham to 'park his car'. Apparently, that was what he said when I called him. We were stoning at Cine's entrance at first but after waiting for about 15mins, we decided to take a walk. And Graham finally met us up at 9pm. :/
Had SayCheez at Orchard313. Lots of catching up and craps. And they bullied me by making me the organiser for the day. Pffftt!
Next up, The Coffe Club. So instead of drinking, I decided to choose something healthier cos Justin has ICU the next monring and Gary has got his training. The scenario of 4 people poking on 1 muddy mudpie is hilarious, but cute. LOL. And I think it was gone in about 5 minutes. Heh.

Enjoy the video below of 2 very retarded cheerleaders. PS: We had coffee, no alcoho consumed.


Today, I rested at home, helped to vacuum the floor, fold some clothes, tidy up the house, and gonna change my bedsheets later. Heh.
I wanted to do this video yesterday. Dont ask me why. It just pop up my mind. However, sis was using it all night watching korean girls. Yea...she's watching korean girl bands like everyday. Crazy woman! So I did it after the chores. Anyway, it's kinda my first. Heh heh. Enjoy((:

No comments:

Post a Comment