Friday, April 4, 2008

stress

i woke up at 10am, eat, slept at 12 & woke up again at 3pm to prepare for gym. so me & ken gymed till justin walked pass & saw us. larry & cheryl joined us ard 5.30. my legs, arms wings were aching like x6341321864864313 normal training. during training, i wasnt on justin's speed, but i managed to finish them all up by myself. i'm honest k!! I DONT WANT SINGULAR!
thks zhiliang for motivating me. LOL.
hey girl, i'm not eyeing on you or anythg. but i really hope you watch your own attitude. this is not the first time we have said that feelings/attitudes should be kept to yourself. you gotta understand that it affects the rest too. it makes people boil when they hear your comments. & sometimes, when they tell you what is wrong, accept it first before you shoot out & put the blame to something else. knowing your character, i dont want to talk to you face to face because i'm afraid to break the friendship. i still love you girl((: ! <3
when i was going to sch, walking to the bus-stop, i was surprised thrice? walking out from the community centre, some boy called my name. i turned around & saw this boy whom i swear i've never seen before. shocked, i gave him a blur look & obviously thinking who the hell is he. from his size, i gauge that he's sec 1 or 2? 2nd, he asked for my number, disgusted & freaked out. i'm a big jie jie you know!! 3rd, he said it wasnt him who wants my number. ANDREW wanted it. WTH! disgusted x537687216394746554879713. my smart reply was "hmmm, tell him probably next tume? BYE."

No comments:

Post a Comment