Tuesday, April 22, 2008

random

ok, so today was my first day of 9.00am-5.30pm. briefing was super long & dry. i was doing some catching up with christine(: i miss sch alot. really alot. but i cant seem to get it back in me...yet. i'm suppose to search for videos about customer service. ok, i did. i found alot. many were stupid and irrelevant. some were funny but too vulgar. so finally, decided on miss swan. ROAR. not bcos of the past few days we've been talking about ms swan ok, but it just suddenly pop into my mind about the macronalds one. when i turned back, christine & nadiah were watching ms swan too. hah. searched TONS of videos & i suddenly have the urge to serach for cheerleading videos. :x
opened new tabs & searched for b-tosses. & that was when i realise why i joined cheer. most of my secondary friends know that i've put in alot for basketball. & i guess many were shocked when i stopped. yes, i wanted to continue very much. i wanted to continue in tp. & i always thought i will. but no, i stopped. no, i havent stop playing basketball. but i realise there's a limited stuffs u can get & learn from playing basketball. it's a passion. i agree, totally the same as what i'm having now in cheer. but there's a difference in the passion. words cant describe it. there's many things i wana learn, i wana try, i wana do. but i cant. i realise i blame e others for why cant i do it. but no, i must have the guts to do so too. very random, yet true. because i always stop myself from progressing..JUST BECAUSE I DONT DARE. & if you dont dare, you''ll be stuck there. cos u dont dare, so u cant do it.
videos of b-toss straight, pipe, toe-touch, back tuck, full lay-out, lay out twist & the list goes on. can i be one of them? hah. maybe in the sea yo! :/
RUNNING tml. i see my full abs yo, with a lump of fats hanging there. LOL. gonna shed them off. ROAR. run, swim, whatever it is to cut down my fats.
yes, i admire thin & skinny ppl. & no, i'm not going to be aneroxic no bullimic.

- my dumb fall...just freaking because i was scared. serve myself right for falling so hard! if you realise, my feets were already on his hand & i dumbly sat)): ROAR

No comments:

Post a Comment