Tuesday, April 8, 2008

dance dance dance

- she saw me taking pic, so she turned ard...

.

.

.




- mark carried me like this without complianing that i'm heavy...like first time? heh.

- who says mark cant be a flyer? cheryl chaired him alright. :/

& so..pictures when we wenta ikea & sent coach off day. coach will not be back til 16th)): performance is on 17th & 18th. we'll be by ourselves. blazers, please be good. please, train well.

went for Youth Olypic Games talk at VJC. look at their tree house. cute eh? the YOG was...boring. i can sleep ok, no..i was sleeping. only with my eyes open. probably you will catch glimpse of me on tv with STONE face. LOL.

met ken & zl at tamp mrt. GYM GYM SWIM SWIM. cheryl's tv exploded so she cldnt come over...& minyi was uncontactable (AS USUAL). so it's me with 2 big guys. i felt so small): zl made me carried weights. but it feels abit shiok lar. i think we shld do more repetitions? cos my arms are not aching....YET. & we did some abs training. that one...SUPER SHIOK. probably will discuss with justin to add some into our conditioning? & after gym, we went for a swim. heh heh. so paiseh can. 1 gal & 2 big guys. :/ tried to do some stunts but was 'BEEPED' at by the lifeguards. & that retarded zl waved back to her. -.- ate at tm, chatted truckloads. wanted to catch a movie but ken was dying...so we went back home.

will be having SLTC tml till wednesday. so wont be seeing me online. & i'll be missing one training. SHIT. i'll brush up on my dance. I WILL!!! ken volunteered to be my dance instructor anyway. hah. luckily, coach planned with us a routine before she left(: this is why we love her, she'll never abandon us. it's just a very simple routine, so i hope we'll do everythg well.

- they look gay eh? LOL. what's with that umbrella???

- he doesnt have any childhood memories, so spare him from playing the slides(:

- cradling is FUN.

- look at ken's face.

- i can cradle a 80kg too ok!!

- my hair looks so flat. LOL.


- he sleeps when i'm taking pic. how rude?!

- gorillas??

cheryl went gym(((: i feel happy that another blazerian girl gym. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment