Sunday, April 13, 2008

please stop everything

-blazers caught in magnum's clubhouse?

-"my towel smells nice", he said.





-see my fingers? (:


-act cool only.


-gay yo! NO.



i flyed today. & the feeling is whooooooohoooo. & yes, i'm scared. i admit i'm scared. i locked, but i sit the moment i'm up there. & yes, everybody said that i'm scared. be it my base, the other flyers, even lenny. no doubt, i'm pissed at myself at why i'm scared.
i'm scared that i will fall. & that's why when i feel the landing thgy, i thought that i'm falling so my butt tend to stick out. this is what i reflected on the bus the whole time. & yes of cos, i fell like countless times. the only times i rmb falling were: hit superman down, sat on ken's face, sat like many times on zhiliang & lastly...one fall that i land "POM!", right on the floor. good thing i was still locking cos the impact wasnt that big. just that the sound was loud & my head was spinning a lil' when i stood up. HAH. in case you're thinking that this fall hurt me, nope. the one that hurt me; my knee, was the toss which i least expected to be hurt. i was tossed, coming stright on the ground. & when i was landing, i didnt tip-toe. & the next thing i know, shit, my knee hurts badly. the pain reminds me so much when i was doing basketball & fell straight on the ground with my knee landing first. yes, the impact was that big if you're lazy & dont wana tip-toe. flyers, please learn to tip-toe(:


from the bottom of my heart, i thank aces, i thank magnum. i thank esp zhaoming, -wei, andra, zhiliang, citra, amy, serena for their teachings. i'm a base, i'm not use to flying. & you all could see it right from when i'm flying. zhiliang & andra keep telling me the techniques of flying. "it's the final push", "JUMP", "flick off", "lock ur butt", "ni de pi gu", "dont lean front", "dont arc too much". after that citra came, & then it was "dont bend forward, go straight up", "dont think of anything", "close your legs", "JUMP". & then we started the ndp thgy, ended like after 15-20 mins? everybody start tossing again. ROAR. but it was not tossing me. serena, amy & citra were the ones tossed most & doing single lib, cupie, scorpian, bow & arrow etc. & i stood there looking at what i should do. JUMP, PUSH OFF, LOCK, CLOSE LEGS. i see that this is our flyers mistakes too. ROAR. some dont push off, some dont jump, some dont lock, many dont close legs.


hey, but not all didnt went up ok! before they all came, i went up pretty smoothly for a few times? no, quite many lar, just that i came down kinda fast. :/
& so...my main problem is i do not close my legs. even lenny wanted to hit me): i'll be a mid base soon. I WILL!
PS: i love jen's spotting skills. RELIABLE.

had dinner after that. longgggggggg dinner cos lots of chatting. after which, me, ken, mark, zubair, andra & zhiliang wenta clarke quay. were at the central & saw a pair of oh-so-super-adorable-&-feel-like-cuddling-them twins, pushing the chair round & round. giggling non-stop. & counting "1...5...8...10...2" LOL. & so, we sat at along the river...chatted & played like crazy. cheryl, joy & minyi came to join us(((: did tossing up too. yea, in casual attire, at clarke quay. -.- many ppl were looking but they wanted to try them. so 'pop'! supper for some ppl & catched my last bus. i spent 16 hrs outside today, includes training. 9.30am out, 1.30am home. but i really enjoyed myself. michelle is back yo!!!

-i see my damn legs opening): mark is a lousy photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment