Thursday, April 3, 2008

can blogger stop giving probs?

ROAR. i wrote so much & stupid blogger ERROR!!!!
i was saying...teaching the jc ppl was a headache! i'm not complaining that they are slow etc. but there are only 2 trainings, each session 2-3 hours. there's dance as well as stunts. how to perfect? just teaching the dance was enough. wait, i've to admit that i'm slow, ESPECIALLY AT STRUCTURED DANCE/ARM MOTIONS. i tend to forget the steps): the students there didnt have any dance background or whatsoever. it's hard for them to digest all at once. & the stunts......OMG, the guys were uber weak. thigh stand is already a problem, i wonder how can they do shoulder stand or elevator. :/
took 12 with ken to bugis which i spent most of my time sleeping. my fave past-time during long bus rides(: met coach for dinner & soon she left for last minute meeting): i hate her company for making her so tired!! LOL.
walked with ken to clarke quay & took bus home.
felt so appreciated when coach text this "Thks ken and mich for caring me. I am very happy to know u guys teaching cheer to jc. Ganbate! Love u;) hugs!"
my john cena is on tv((: !

-i'm the first one!! we did 6 push-ups before everybody fell. LOL. i realise my legs are so long. WHAHA!

the medicine patch on my ankle is starting to itch but i cant take it off until saturday)):

No comments:

Post a Comment