Wednesday, April 2, 2008

REGATTAR YO!

so yesterday was supposed to be the finally-no-vivo day for us to rest, but previously we'd agreed with ms sim to help her on some teaching in casuarina pri darryl's sch. did some preparations in sch before ms sim fetched us there. i guided her to the sch ok(: ! who says women are road idiots?! it was fun lar. there were 6 groups & you could easily differentiate a few who are smarter & their brains twist quickly. ms sim gave 2 riddles to the pri sch kids but none of us, christine, nadiah & me could guess it right. GAHHHH! haha. so ashamed of ourselves when some kids knew the answers. the teaching session was kinda long. all 3 of us were falling asleep; probably because of those long hrs in vivo. & especially me! running to & fro everyday. ROAR. you'll know more as you read. i'm happy that last week actually ended.

headed to xiaogu hse to chat with her & see my little cutie pie(: she called me in the noon to ask me to go to her house. & then at night, went to the airport to send aunty margaret off. i didnt want to go but...i feel so bad not going as she comes back only once or twice a yr. dad came to fetch me & shyen before going to fetch aunty margaret & uncle jean-claude. reached the airport, shyen, cheryl & i played with the trolley!!

i know i'm big for the trolley. no doubt, EVERYBODY WAS LOOKING. fortunately, i dont work in the airport anymore. :p reminds me of my childhood times. i always sit & fool around with my cousins & sisters with this trolley everytime we go to the airport.

before going to the airport, i went to see sinseh. the same one i went when i hurt my tailbone. this time it was double. my backaches & my ankle feels weird. this was exactly what i told the chinese doctor.

me: "wo de bei tong hai you jiao guai guai de." (my back hurts & my feet feels weird.)
doc: "gei wo kan ni de jiao." (let me see.) ..pause for 5sec.."xiaojie, ni nui dao jiao le ar. man yan zhong de. ni hai ke yi zou dao na me zhi ran." (miss, you sprained your ankle quite badly and you can still walk normally?)
me: "nu dao jie? shi meh?" (sprained? is it?)
doc: "ni bu xiang xin ar? lai..." (you dont believe? come..) pressed one area on my ankle.
me: "arhhhh. tong, tong!" (arhhhh, pain, pain!)
doc: "tong diu ba. zhong le. fa yan le! yi jing duo jiu le?" (pain right. it's swollen & there's sign of inflammation. how long did you had this sprain?)
me: "wang ji le. man jiu. you ji ke yue ba." (cant remember. quite some time. probably a few months.)
doc: "ni man hui ren de ar!" (you can tahan ar!)

so she pressed my back, & she said that my lower back is abit crooked:( she did my back first, by using the vaccuum thgy to suck out my veins so that she could twist back my bone. ok, it sound super yucky but that's how she explains it. after that she cracked me): LOL. yes, she cracked me ok!!! pain but super shiokkkkK! & then it was my poor ankle's turn. again, she pull it out & put it back in. omgomgomgomg! LOL.

-i feel the sourness on my back & ankle. but the pain is minimised((: !

-our name drawings in the pri sch.

sunday was tiring to the max. i woke up at 6am when i slept at 2am. went to sao mu at cck. this time, the family was big. most came(: benedict was so humourous by saying "ok dad, now let's go see your mother!" LOL!! so after the sao-mu, it was usual gathering at breakfast. this time we had prawn noodles at farrer road. YUM!

rushed to vivo & most of the time, we were sitting down chatting. i couldnt take it during one time & decided to sleep in the cupboard. :p

-we were bored so we tried to entertained ourselves. & i can tie scorpian!!(:

-yes, i slept inside):

if you think that nadiah is innocent, NO YOU ARE WRONG. look at this!

taken by nadiah when i was talking to ken. thanks bro for coming to support. haha. oh ya, & thanks for the ear studs. :p ben came too. thanks.

saturday was tiring as well. wenta vivo, waited for ericwee, meeting, rushed to sch, trained for jc kids dance for ndp, danced danced, magnum is fun(:, rushed back to vivo with coach offering me a ride to little india.

-here's the dance/arm motions

the following no need to say much lar. jurong swim, rain, imm, daiso, play, FUN, fools, camwhoring, admond came, cy & admond left, ate, home!

i'm meeting ken & larry at 3 pm & i'm stil chatting + not yet bathe. :p have some team spirit like magnum pls?

No comments:

Post a Comment