Sunday, April 20, 2008

FLOOD - to be continued

SENTOSA


-braces girl((:


PERFORMANCE


-joy jumps.


-competing pushed out big tummy! michelle winner. :/ i think i shld compete with minyi, not joy. -.-


-joy's fave cross.


SAKAE



BUGIS





Random supper day








-just wake up face.

-mark left me there):


-LIB OK!


i've got rotten right face): this time round, i was trying to do a back hand spring/back walk over but i stupidly unlock my arm while ken was helping me over. ROAR. & my face rubbed against the track))): hui rong le.

wenta vjc today. as usual, i got lost. & this time, i admit that i'm a noobshit. i alway know that vjc lies somewhere at the stretch of the road where there are many other schs. i left my house at 8.40am. usually it takes 30-45 mins from my house to parkway. this time, it took me 2hours+ to reach. first i took 14 to siglap area, & then changed bus 155...pass by vj once. i took 31 back cos i overshot and ended up in parkway...twice. FED UP....got to vj by legs. ROAR. & when i was outside vj bus stop, still thinking where the hell was vj, a bus stopped & i went up to ask the uncle where is it. the moment he pointed to the building, i felt retarded. :/ VJ kids were good(: impressed with their dance & stunts & wow-ed by thier attitude.

quite last min thing to decide to go to sentosa. FUN lar. i wanted to try b-toss back tug...but not with their bases lar. it's their fun camp anyway. hah. but i did 1-1-1. heh heh. with my eyes close. -.- all girls 1-1-1 !!! i was sinking into the soft sea sand when the 2nd person went up. LOL. after that ken shoulder stand on me(((: yes, he flew on me. hah. & he did a front tug. i wanted to..but i ended up doing a front...FALL. lol. i did single base to. feels super weird doing it without shoes, on top of that, in water. hah. willy grabbed my feets & it felt so...awesome? NO! tickish lar. extention was erm...MORE TICKLISH. sorry zhiliang. didnt mean to fall on you. wasnt prepared for that fall too. hah. take care of your neck yo! my ... hurts too ok! so fair! :p changed & wenta had our dinner. super hungry. went over to joy's place cos his bro had a bbq birthday celebration. HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment