Sunday, January 14, 2007

woke up at 7am today cos we planned t g joggin, BUT...it was raining. =.= so slept more. heh heh. shiok lar. e weather is just s nice t slumber. (: woke up at 11am. cuzzie hit me wit her lil small toy baminton racket t wake me up.

cuzzie: jie jie. come..gaigai, ok?
me:mmm.

cuzzie. come, pongpong, gaigai. kuai dian.
LOL.


headed t joo chiat temple t baibai n wenta my grandma's hse t hav lunch wit aunty margaret n uncle jean-claude. they came back from france. my aunty's gona start nagging on sch work n stuffs agn, as usual. chatted wit them. s crowded. total of....hmmmm, i duno. 3 uncles, cousin candice + husband + 2 daughters, cousin tiffany + son, 4th aunty, cousin jasmine, mum, e 5 of us includin miller n shyen. close t 20 ppl in one small hse. so cosy. cousins r s young can. esp candice. i think she's only 27 tis yr? haivng 2 kids ardy. 1 of them is k2. e other cousin is 24 or 25? her son is 18mths. both shotgun. -.- sisters ma, cnt blame. wonder if jasmine will do e same? LOL. went hm aft tt. did PSPS research n finish my part on leadership grp project. (:

-those eating.played mahjong aft tt n snacked even more. ): wad's wit me today? i've been snacking. gosh.

150sit-ups coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment