Monday, January 15, 2007

i'm -
i duno wad can describe how i'm feeling nw. i only noe i'm having my stupid-irritating-annoying-infuriating-frustrating-dumb-stomach cramps. it hurts lyk hell.

wateva it is, i did my maths n java revision. (:
oh wells, i'm s glad i did!!

u r pissing me off. u r. u r. u r. i'm nt disliking u. neither m i holding any hatred agt u. bt, i duno. e way u make me feel uncomfortable, very uneasy, damn unnerving, freaking unpleasant makes me pissed. i hope all tis dissolve n we'll remain e same as b4. arghhh. e prob lies wit me? is it? or is it reali u tt just comes in n irritate me? i dun think it's e 1st cos i'm nt e one who agree. ***********

leadership grp proposal almost done.

22nd jan- SYSC quiz 1
24th jan- java quiz 2
26th jan- java lab test
3rd feb- leadership written test
5th feb- SYSC quiz 2

HELP. i'm almost suffocating. ()=

No comments:

Post a Comment