Wednesday, January 17, 2007

entirely for u

it's 12am now. (:
16th of the month. we were tgt ard 1159pm-12.30am of 15/16 of july. we've been tgt thru times. u'll e sweetest t me. yea. it's true. u're e one whom i cared f t. LOADS. (tis kinda thgs i noe u noe can ardy, bt u oawes lyk other ppl t noe one leh.)
yes we had e biggest arguement we ever had f e past half a yr last wk. n due t my greatest understanings, u were forgiven. :p i've saw ur "virgin action", yea, shocked. this told me u truely were concerned abt this whole arguement, u wanted my understanding. n of cos, u cared abt e rls.

"it is the 16 of the month. this shows dat our rls hav been blossoming f 6 months. although we had a misunderstanding last week, everythg is cleard n solved. u saw my virgin action, bcos i truely care, lovee, n cherish u. i cant afford to lose u. you can say i m selfish but U had ardy set a place in my heart n important to me. U r the girl i've been searching for. thank god i found n met U in april 06 in class k601. it is fate, isn't it. U crossed into my life n i'm holding ur warm little hand walking tgt on the path of love (ai qing dao lu) i will continue showerin my love to you my precious gf. happy 6 months anni. muacks."

ur sweet sms warms my heart.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment