Wednesday, January 17, 2007

additional of another quiz. MATHS QUIZ 2 on integration. 2nd feb.

i'm jus s freakin moody i cant stand myself. wad is happening t me. i'm gttg worked up jus f a tiny bit of thg? why? arghh. i hate it. i dun lyk everyone ard me t b unhapi bcos of me, esp him. );

wenta hav sushi aft sch. 99cents per plate. n it's s nt gd. nt fresh, nt as "wow" as it seems. bt e tym spent was gd. depending on who is wit me ma.. saw xiao mah n e st hilda guy. aft noeing them f lyk 60000 yrs, i stil cant gt his name on my mind. lookin at xiaomah's leg (attached wit e "pager") makes my ming trigger a lil; jus wad is it tt makes him "import" msia ciggerates. ah mah wld b s disappointed when he knew. he did wateva he cld t prevent his lil bro frm all e baddies. bt....
went hm n watched e last 10 mins of 7pm show. i've been waiting f tis show t start! n i miss e 1st episode ardy. ): sijia has turned s black. she's even cut her long beautiful hair f e show (to act as a tomboy) she was in my primary sch; my sis's best fren too.

i sat on my chair f whole 2 n a half hrs t finish e whole of chapt 11 completely. michelle is a gd gal agn!(:

220107 SYSC quiz 1
230107 PSPS presentation 2
240107 JAVA quiz 2
260107 JAVA lab test
300107 PSPS report and presentation
020207 MATHS quiz 2
030207 LEADERSHIP written test (30%)
050207 SYSC quiz 2

No comments:

Post a Comment