Sunday, January 7, 2007

arghhh

I HATE Wong Fook Sung, Albert! I HATE HIM HARD!!
why?
i should have scored 100marks for maths. he bloody hell minus 14 marks for ALL my short cuts. who say we cant use short cut? u didn state tt, additionally, the maths lecturer who gave us lecture encouraged us due to time constraint. my mind think faster than urs alrite. n tt's y u r so bloody jealous wit my short-cuts. N u noe wad? i just found out tt ur e section head of eng maths. u dun FIT in tt category. i just pity ur fellow team lecturers who hav to abide ur damn orders.

why m i so pissed? tt's bcos i'm nt satisfied with my econs n qmethods results. i tot maths cld brighten me up as i was 100% confident, BUT IT DIDN!

econs: 40/50 (a total of 5 qns wrong, i didn expect 5!)
qmethods: 36/50 (tt angela didn state tt we nided to use workings to elaborate! i cld have ar
earned at least 8 marks for tt!)


i think i wana send tp eng sch some suggestions, provided tt they hav suggection box in eng block. 1st, asked Wong Fook Sung, Albert to not be so *argh*. n oso to ask lecturers to state clearly on e papers on what they want, e.g. elaborate with workings, show all your workings.

No comments:

Post a Comment