Monday, January 8, 2007

heh heh. dere's stl hatred of albert wong (at least i'm nt e one who hates him), though managed to approach our cp n "lodge a complaint". whahaha. hopefully, we'll gt back our deserved marks, or at least change ur teaching method.
i just realised tt main exam is 2 days aft cny. (thks t christine) i think many will DIE! for me, i will. yes, i do revisions bt i tend t forget. so last min revision saves me best. having 2 days t study 3 subj isnt sufficient. Additionally, my mum lyks t continue paying visits t relatives when cny is nt over; 15 days. So, i guess i hav t finish all revisions b4 cny. Den frm e 2 days, i can do e full revision/memorisation all e 3 subj. i hope econs wun kill me - i'm gd at memorising. i'm gonna score during exams n i dun care! term tests hav pulled me down lyk s much. i stil wan GPA at 3.87 lar!!!!! i wan my bursary!! 250 bucks is alot of money okae!

i've just revised econs chapt 7. tell me i'm a hardworking gal pls. =) wanted t do maths tut bt aft flipping thru e pgs, reminded me of tt albert wong's face tml, i dun even hav e intention t go. bt cnt lar. ltr tp send warning letter agn, dad c den start nagging. *shrugs.
i've decided t join sis f jogging every sunday morning -7am-. (though she started only ytd.) however, with me, i think we'll able t continue e every sunday run. whaha. jk. wednesday too! "sports day" on every wednesday (tt's wad i hope lar). just any, gym probly. I miss e tyms when i perspire alot, esp during trainings. training days r so much of fun! n tt stupid amelia, say wil find one day t exercise wit me, until nw nt even a single word frm her.
i'm s exicited f e nx hols! (yes i noe, hols just ended.) bt thinking of e possibility of going t bali just wound me up. it will b my 1st time on plane. (is it? i dun quite rmb too.) hey, bt dun luff okae. nt everybody has tt royalty. i'm one of such examples.

my leadership project is nicely printed out n DONE! likewise f java flowchart, BUT i forgot t print it out when i was printing leadership. *tsk. java program is done halfway too!! i've researched on PSPS bt i think it's nt of much use too cos in e 1st place i noe NOTHING abt wad t do. (bt i'm stil a consistent worker. hah.)

saw alan n gordon just nw. they luk lyk they went on diet.
oh ya, i finali saw suwei, though nt in sch, bt stil sumwhr near sch.

No comments:

Post a Comment