Monday, January 22, 2007

i'm beginning t feel even more discomforts n yes, I DO! ur presence just pissed me off i duno y. mayb i sound unreaasonable, bt i dun uds y is it tt makes me lyk tt. mayb i dun hav e i-can-lose attitude. bcos u r jus some putrefied rancid fugly stuff. nt tt bad bt somehow lyk tt lar.

tis is my blog. y cant i just list ALL e thgs tt i want to. YES. i wan u to noe, BUT, there's SO MUCH of nonsensical rubbish t b cleared as well. i dowana do tt. i dun hav time for tt. i dun bother too. i did feel bothered at 1st, bt seeing u bo-gar-lan attitude makes me want t feel tis way too. why shld i care when u dun even lay a bit of thought? u dun bother t ask, dun bother t tell, dun bother t do anythg. u just dun care. n e only thg u care abt is.......him n me! can u stp being so wanting-attention, so act-ke-lian, so depressed, so watsoeva! everybody has their own style of writing, n nobody wishes t duplicate another piece. n wad's more, it's urs. wad is it tt u think is in u tt makes tt person do it? of is it just me. i FUCKING hate tis damn whole thg. i dun lyk e feeling, i detest ur behavior/attitude (ask-for-sympathy), n loathes ur flirting. i can c it with my own eyes. correction, feel, ur everythg, just shows it all. n i HATE IT! get a life bitch!


edited:
i was pissed. mind e language. forget tt post. i stil wan us t b frens. *screamssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment