Tuesday, January 2, 2007

it's another week agn. n sch's starting in less denb 10 hrs time. how m i feeling when sch's re-opening? both good n bad.
let's start wit e bad ones:
1. wake up early on wednesdays, thursdays n fridays.
2. projects
3. assignments
4. tutorials
5. less time slacking
Good:
1. sch = fun
2. tutorials r kinda fun
3. lectures gain my knowledge
4. wil nt mit my mum tt often s she wil nt nag at me
5. sch = schwrk= no tym t do hsehold chores


anyway, it's a new yr agn! Brand new yr! lyk wad maine said in her sms, " may fleas of a thousand camel infest e ass of e erson who fucked-up ur life in 2006 n may his arms grow too short t scratch his ass." yea, i hope tis will happen. though it seems lyk it had been a gd 2006 f me, it's actuali NOT. not at all. i've been keeping. cos i wana remain my cheerful self. so wad if someone bastard me? will it do me any gd if i do e same back? NO! so i'll just let everythg go, n if he/she apologised, i forgave. wad's more. i hate accusation. i hate hyporcrites. tt's e key. u can DISLIKE my everythg, bt u can nv accuse nor act in frt of me. hey, i'm nt smart, but aint dumb. u're a gal, a lady, a woman. u shld noe beta tt our six sense is real. not only towards rls, even friendship, family, just any who r close. u r somewhat related close. u've been there f me eva since we knew each other. yea, tis is on my blog bcos i've yet t confirm e accustaion. but it just feels lyk it's me. alrite. cos u arent toking to me, correction, we r, but nt as much as b4. (i mayb sounding abit crazy cos my mind's going wild, NOT.) u're one of those whom i dun wish t lose. i just hope of tis will end soon. accusations r fake. everythg is UNREAL. dun jugde people by ur assumption, looks aint impt too, it's e character. split personailty is common too. so just accept who ppl r, cos u'll nv noe their true self. i may nt appear nice, bt i m, nice. (=

i've been cleaning up e house f e past 4568241754681356 days. wad a number, cos i cant rmb when it all started. my hse's currently in a huge mess- shelves, boxes, drawers, books (plenty of them), n wadeva u ought t find in ur hse. it's so cramp in e hse, living room, kitchen n my sis future bedroom.

new yr eve was great. planned t celebrate it wit sarah n gang bt they didn called me. so i tagged along wit lollie n his friends cum family. wenta e pub at raffles which her fren's wrking. kinda small, cramp lar. cos there's those tall tables n beside those tables r sofa seats. bt quite a nice place t chill.
-it was tied t his hair







Foam party? No, it was e snow spray. Bt we had a lot of fun. Lollie even gang up wit his frens t spray tt thg on me! Arghh. Bt I’ve gt my revenge. (=
update soon. moodless.

No comments:

Post a Comment