Monday, January 22, 2007

19th
wenta his hse aft sch. Wanted t go swim bt didn hav any goggles!! Argh. N he’s blind without his glasses lar. Kinda disappointed bt no choice. Played wit yanting!! (: bought gummy bears too. Rented colic t watch bt it’s nt satisfying at all!


20th
our shopping day!! Lyk finali? Yeah! Wanted t g t tm t change my stupid mondo pumps. It’s lyk very extremely tight, n it’s bloody size 40 ardy can? Wanted t “hiong” c if can change it t another kind by saying it’s brought frm fren. LOL. N we did. Bt nt at tm. We headed t queenstown first. (: wenta e 3rd store n I found my lovely bag. It was e last piece on display. ): e Indian gal wenta asked her boss f a cheaper price, n guess how much I got it? 60 bucks eh. Original price was 90plus I think close t 100? I’m a hapi michelle. :D walked ard e whole shopping centre once, n he stil didn get anythg f himself. Walked e 2nd round n finali his eyes were set on some tshirts. Haha. Managed t persuade him t buy e brown one (I dun think he had ever worn a brown one?). he bought 2 tshirts (which he bargained) f $48. snacked a lil of tutu kueh n curry puff. Curry puff was so-so bt e tutu kueh was YUCKY. Took 14 t….clementi?!? we wanted t head t town lar, bt took e wrong direction, AGAIN. Lol. Town-ed, changed my pumps? Nope. Extention only cos I din hav e receipt. Argh. Initially planned t hav dinner at giraffe, bt he said tt it’s e atmosphere tt brings ppl, nt e food. So changed plans n wenta balcony. (: hohoho. headed home aft tt. Studied bits f leadership.
Mich is a gd gal agn. Just allow me t praise myself.(:

-pathetic honey shrimps, nachos, his balcony beef burger, n my grilled chicken.(x


21st
I was s s s v tired. Bt was awaken by my mum’s LOUD voice. Talking abt some duno wad stuffs. Had my lunch n den….sis wanted t g view e bedframes. I was stil out-of-bed-kind, while they were ardy bath-feeling-fresh? Changed while Cheryl bathed. Had only eyeliners on as they said we were just going t tm. =.= bt aft tm, we wenta causeway pt! I’ve nv been dere b4, upon reaching there I was hoping it was nt s well developed cos I luk s rugged . lol. N it turn out t b wad I wanted. (: anyway, how rugged m I wun affect me cos I’m at e other end of spore. LOL. All e way at woodlands! N den….some nonsensical call just spoil all of our day! All of us lar I suppose.

U didn say tt u were coming t our hse, even if u did, u didn tell any of us. Mum didn tell us tt u were comin too. N u didn inform her tt u wanted t pass anythg t us! S wad id it t make u feel so left out? 2ndly, we didn noe u were coming tt’s y we didn asked u t join us out! 3rdly, wad is it tt makes u speak t me so damn sarcastically? I’m lyk s wu gu lar? I didn noe wad was totally going on? N u’re repeating “go enjoy yourselves ar!”!!!!!!! yeah, u’re my elderly, a respected one amg my family members. Bt does tis allow u t b s arrogant? ASS!
This whole thg totally spoiled my mood, bt aft watching k

ung fu mahjong 3 , I felt much beta.(: it was a splendid movie! Wholly hilarious! **talk to e mahjong, communicate wit them, n they’ll bfren u. try tt.(x haha. Wenta arcade. I didn noe tt it cld bring whole loads of fun. LOL. Motorcross, boxing nemo, basketball, time crisis 2, Jurassic park..! omg. It was so fun! Jie was ALWAYS last f motorcross. Why? Bcos she didn turn e thgy fully. I duno wad it called s…e thgy? Haha. move on t jack’s place t hav our dinner. ((x service was….horrifying? nt tt exaggerating, horrifying as in e waiter suddenly appear n takes e plates away without saying any thg. Home sweet home aft tt. Superb bath. LOL
-my wonderful dinner(x-my stuffed potato crayfish! chef=me










No comments:

Post a Comment