Friday, September 22, 2006

WWW

FUCK U! yes u! u, who took my phone deliberately. u who had e guts n nerves t stretch ur whole hand into my bag jux t get my phone. n guess wad? yes, i m dumb. i m dumb f nt having any sensitivity t feel tt ur hand was in my bag trying t reach f my phone. i m dumb f nt stopping e crowd, bt how m i suppose t stop e crowd? i tried, by standing in e middle ardy. bt nth happened. he called immediately bt u....jux fuck u la. n u beta gt into some fucking trouble la.

today was fine. everythg was reali going smooth til i lost my phone. )= (f e 1st tym) wenta WWW. yea, 1st tym going dere with my bf. we did plenty of thgs tt were our 1st tym going with our spouse. i'm glad i've e opportunity.

frens, anythg tis few days, jux msn me. we hav msn live, though it's sorta screwed, bt i lyk e function having t b able t msn ur fren even when they r offline. angel, sam, sarah, christine n gang, call jack.

thanks love. n sori t cause u all tis disruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment