Friday, September 29, 2006

i jux hope tt wad i'm thinking isnt true at all. isnt real at all. i duno wad i'm thinking, bt i noe my senses r rite. i've nv imagine tt tis wld happen t me. okay, at least * hasnt told him yet, n * hasnt confessed t me yet. bt i noe, it's real. `signs. i shld feel proud. bt y m i feeling tis way? right hand is my fren, another hand is him. both r my closest. okays, * is nt as close, bt i nid *. arghh. * blog wrote some thgs. * purposely did tt, cos * meant well. * either didn wan me t noe, or him t noe. is tis a test? test btw love ones? on who shld i giv up? it's foolish f me t giv him up if he doesn fancy * at al. bt does him fancies *.
I HATE TO TRUST. TRUSTING IS HARD.

ps: him. u noe wad i'm toking abt. if * told u ardy. can u tel me? i dowan t b kept in e dark. i dowan t b e last t noe. i dowan t hav all tis tots occupying me.

jux came back frm reservoir. wenta jog. 2.4km. frm e speed i'm jogging, i think walking dere might b faster lar. lol. TIRING. nt jogging f 1 n a half yr, den starting t jog agn, aint easy alrite. rest f awhile wit him, den walked t 7-eleven t get drink. continued walking t bedok nth st 3. my legs went wobbly okay. had our breakfast dere. yums. toast, half-boiled eggs, milo, minced pork noodle. lastly we had beancurd. he wanted t eat more (mouth itchy lar), discouraged him t buy cos i'm 101% sure he wil nt finish. lol. walked all e way t my hse, had some chilling stuffs: seing bao, he ate ice cream. n i'm hm. chatting wit sarah tok, weibing, grace, ernest. i'm bored, bt tired. *.*

wenta ate chow tofu ytd. it was SMELLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment