Friday, September 8, 2006

cut hair =.=

I'VE CUT MY HAIR AGN! i duno y i wenta cut, bt i jux felt lyk cutting. my heart's aching too. i wan long hair! lol. n dere r ants ard my hershey kisses choco!! GET LOST you BLOODY ANTS. they r f me, nt u.

ytd
woke up early t surprise him. haha. he was sick. so bought him breakfast/lunch = brunch. was considering whether t g t his hse t giv him e surprise, 1st: i was afraid t g t his hse, 2nd: i duno whether his mum bought him any food, 3rd: i didn noe if he had woken up by e tym i reached dere! s anyw, i bought him lormee (cos he told me b4 he lyks lormee f breakfast =p), waited outside his floor lift, waited f him t cum out, n den some struggling b4 we went in. haha.
set my foots in his hse n his cousin cried. )'= he claimed tt she's havin mood swings nowadays. lol. as if 1 yr old kid can hav mood swings huh? wanted t play wit her bt y is she crying? =.=
bought him e mee bt he didn finsh it. )= cos his throat was hurting. den we played e TOYS i was saying. haha. PLAY DOH! n below is wad we hav done.. (=
great job huh?! wana try? lol.

we're s satisfied with our work. yay! jux hope tt it wil nt b destroyed. den wenta eastpt, bought bread, tutu kueh n portugese tarts. e ham fell aft i've taken e 1st bite on e bread. *argh. n guess wad! e portugese tarts r spoiled! yewwwk! yucks. wad a day.

rent house of wax dvd n watched it at his hse. nice movie. *thumbs up sori f e pinchings, squeezings, bitings. =x ate spagetti cooked by his mum. yummy! while he had porridge. LOL. watched "ah gen" den he brought me hm.

today
woke up at 5plus. i was shivering as i lost my blankie. kicked my feets ard t search f it as i was lazy t gt up. i sorta forgot wad happened, bt i think...i gt my blankie n went back t my dreamland.
woke up at 7.10am. sis woke me up. arghh. y did she wake me up? i can slp f another 5mins b4 i prepare t wrk! s dragged myself off my bed n went straight t e bathroom. prepared, went off. farni though i din fell aslp in e bus which i normally did cos e journey is long. he smsed me, rather shocking as it was only 8.36am. haha. tym passed...hmmm.. ok la. e crowd was ave, so stil alrite. n we nearly had shortage, by me! 2nd encounter. b4 gting paid by e company, i mux pay e company ardy. )= sads. instead of pressing $66.10, i pressed $6.10. -.- y is michelle koh rui yun's mind owaex faulty. arghh. cant handle simple thgs properly.
bt...i managed t find e guest (thru my agar-ation) n gt back 60 bucks frm her funky card. god blessed me. LUCKY. n another tym, i've deducted more money frm e guest's card, $8.20 excess. s hw careless can i be? VERY.
called him while getting my stuffs. he's nt cuming t fetch as he was stil nt feeling well. ok la. admit tt i was upset cos ytd u were saying tt u wil cum t fetch. bt i understand. wenta xiaogu hse as cheryl was dere. ate almost e whole packet of chicken rice. super hungry. had humjingbeng n a piece of carrot cake in e morning which lasted til i knock off. so e chicken rice came in tym (bit late larx). gt hm, trimmed my hair, "ah gen"-ed, comp.

ok. byeee! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment