Friday, September 1, 2006

. . .

i stayed overnight at my aunt hse ytd. shyen is love. wahaha. ok. i was bored. jack went out with his frenx. initially wanted t g f interview at downtown. but, alex was saying tt it was boring t work dere. hmmm, abit discouraged la. s in e end, wenta aunt hse. b4 i went t her hse, i was fully prepared; t stay overnight dere. lol. s i brought my stuffs. hehe. wenta tm t hav our dinner. ate ajisen when cheryl came t join us. casper msged me,:
casper: sorry to disturb. but is there anything u particularly want for ur birthday?
me: huh? u sms wrong?
casper: haha. no. your birthday coming right? in four days time?
me: lol. ya. u asking me wad i wan? i wan a dior bag. whahaha.
casper: omg. that one ask your boyfriend buy la. haha. anything else?
me: ok lo. i ask him buy dior, u buy LV can? haha.
casper: wad? my budget only 10dollars eh. i poor ardy la.
me: 10 dollars. u r good?! lol. ya. got girlfriend to feed ma. haha.
casper: ok la ok la. 15 dollars ok. u think girlfriend is what, wife ar. no need to feed one eh.
me: omg. u better treat ur galfren gd. n ur wife...nx tym v pitiful.
casper: i treat my girlfriend very good one ok. so what you wan?
me: hmmm. it's ok la. u rmb my bdae, rmb t giv me present i ardy hapi enuf. jux give me e winnie e pooh u were saying u wanting to give can ardy.
e sms chat was sth ldt. deleted most ardy.

n guess who i saw? JAMIE! jamie soh xue wei. lol. met her agn. (= reali hapi la. she's becuming more preti, more healthy, more happy too. haha.
made flowers. paper flowers. helped my sis as she wanted t giv t her tchers. n she didn noe how t make. s out of 10, she made 2. =.= helped her wit e cooking too; f class party. slpt at 3+, wanted t wait for him t get hm 1st, unfortunately i fell aslp. haha.

woke up at 10+ today. grrr. shyen woke me up . played with her, teached darryl hw. read some pri sch storyboks as i was s freaking bored. played com n saw imposters on jamie's tagboard. did some art n made sth f dearest. watched holland v, n went t mit him! (= haha. my uncle wanted t mit him! arghh. lucky aunt save me. *phew lol. i dowan them t hav a bad impression t his ah beng hairstyle. ate hotdog cheese pizza pancake, n he had his corn peanut. yums. set our foots t whitesands, n i had my curly fries! went hm aft tt. but he forgot his hp n mp3! it's wit me!! shy, he din dare t knock on my window, but went all e way t 85 t a payphone t call. lol.. so i went downstairs, met him agn, n chatted at e playgrd. (= went hm, n SIS KEPT MY HP. she wanted t screa me. N SHE DID!! she scare e hell out of me! i thought i lost my hp! grrr!

*i think i'm having my swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment