Sunday, September 17, 2006

chalet tml!

ytd's over. everybody is fine i guess. (= having u reali makes me forget him. reali. it's frm my heart. wad i told u i will do, it's my commitment; my responsibility;n a promise frm me t u. n i can assure u, i'll make 101% effort t finish it.

tml's chalet. met nadiah n jack at inter. christine said she was nt coming cos she wanted t g t e harley davidson showroom. nadiah was late, as usua haha. took a bus n went t bedok north st 3 shing song t get our stuffs. haha. while we were gting our stuffs, christine called n she said she wana come over. (=
grocery shopped. spent 130+ f all e stuffs. n we haven finish gting e stuffs yet. stil left wit seafood. n i jux bought 10 pkts of hotdogs =$13. had quite alot of fun, cos i luv grocery shopping! hha. bt i rarely hav e chance t do it cos my mum doesn bring me along. (early morning stil slping ma)
aft tt nadiah went hm n christine n jack came t my hse t play. 2 spastics tgt, wad do we get? crazy tyms. i was protecting christine, bt i've gt myself involved t. jack carried me n use my butt t hit christine's face! ohgod, so basicaaly, she kissed my ASS. lol. luffed lyk hell la. n wad did she say aft tt? "eh, ur butt v soft leh." -.- wth. o2-jammed at my place. den wenta bedok inter. acc her t take bus as she is nt familiar wit e route, as well as going dere t buy myself a pair of slippers! cos my slippers tore a few days ago while walking hm. luckily, he was dere. ok, kinda embarrassing, bt it all turned t joy. he gave me his havanas n he walked me hm one foot bare. (=
came hm, brought sis panadol f her driver, went hm agn. (=

tml's chalet. yay! yay! yay! i LOVE hangovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment