Sunday, September 17, 2006

2 mths

wrked today. godamn tired. 9am had t reach escape. a newcomer came; name huiwen. nt bad. bt looked rather too much lyk florence (our supervisor who is v strict). haha. toked s s s much today. cos i was hapi! v hapi!
it al relates t e ytd! ytd he gave me sth. (= sth tt i din noe he wil giv me. another earing. yea, nt another pair bt an earing. cos u noe y? there's only one. n it's exactly e same one xiaoyue is wearing on er mo zai shen bian. wahaha. =D m i bliss. *winks
so today, i wore everythg tt he gave me as today is our special day- watch, pair of earings he gave me last tym, n e one he gave me ytd! yay! n he noticed. haha. n he gav me sth. though it can b seen as nth, bt to me, it means alot. a bottle which contains little little thgs, including pieces of paper, saga seeds, paper hearts. e paper was written wit words. meaningful words. (=
went bugis v8 t hav our dinner. walked ard den guess wad? casper called. shocking huh. y mux he call today? he said he wanted t pass me my present. s.....everythg DID nt turn out well at all. ok. it did. sorta, he was nt hapi, n.... i duno. shant say any further.
ok nw, bye.

u noe y i *.
cos i was upset t c u ldt.
i was upset tt i made u ldt.
i was...........

No comments:

Post a Comment