Thursday, September 14, 2006

bored

BORED. i'm s bored. nth t do. had planned t jog tis morning. bt i woke up oni in e afternoon. arghh. it has been s long since i reali exercise. i miss my trainings. )=
amelia sms me jux nw t ask me out t play bball nx tues, bt i've gt chalet, gal. i s wana join u all. i miss those funky tyms. xinmei misses ahsiao too. haha. n i miss them!! jas, mich white, yin yi, amelia, cherie, sili, xinmei, dd, meiyun, mastura, weiling, jiamin, wendy, siangjun, yoke ling, jocelyn, guishan, ahsiao, shiying, shirley, etc. when can we get back those tym agn? aft their o's mayb we'll org a ownself-conducted-f-nth training? lol.

my msn is making me go nuts! my com cant shut down properly. i havta off e switch even thou i've clicked shut down. is it my com or msn? arghh. bt i've re-dl e msn ardy, e 3rd tym. hope it will wrk out fine.
i've gt nth t do today. i'm stucked at hm. no whr t g. i cant slp well, moodless t g out, or rather moodless t make myself pretty t g out, e only thgs i wana d r...tv-ing n comp-ing. haha.

he's gonna g back t sch tml f class. sub paper. n i'll follow. i told him ytd while we'll having dinner at 85. nt follow him t cls, bt wait f him sumwhr in sch or mit him aft e cls. dun worry la. kc wun blame u. cos i'm sure he'd seen e efforts u put in during ur exam. ok. (=
i'm gonna change frm photobucket t picturetrail. =D cos picturetrail is s s s much faster.

tt boy is stil snoring his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment