Tuesday, September 26, 2006

i've blogged lyk s many thgs n stupid msn HANG MY WHOLE COMP AGAIN. grrr.

wenta love's sis rom today. fun. e woman who pronoued them husband n wife was e same woman who pronounced my uncle n aunty too.
met him at his hse downstairs, sis bf fetched me t his hse. made our way t ep. transferred money t sarah, den bought my ma lai gao! haha. yums. while he had his tim sum. tv-ed at his hse, thumbs up f e show. u will LAUGH even when u r down. i can assure u. wu zhong xian show. (=
he made me upset today. shldn mention it anymore cos i've forgiven him. bt...
shld hav nt touched ur comp la. it made me uneasy. reali sour. e feeling was no gd. bt i'm glad u cared. all this r past, i noe, bt hw wld u feel if u r in my shoes. i tried nt t show my feelings ardy. bt my eyes cant escape urs. u seen thru me. u knew. i noe too, mayb it matters t u t kip some memories. i uds. i reali do. anyway, ur actions shows it all.
waited f his dad n bro t cum hm while his sis sets of t mit her guy. reached dere. PAISEH lar. ardy PAISEH when in his hse. now ask me attend such FAMILY thgy. his aunties tok t me too. double, arh-arh, TRIPLE paiseh. took pics, witness e ceremony, tok. n ya... mentioning taking pics. ardy s paiseh when i'm dere, stil ask me t join them t take pic TGT. ohgodohgodohgod. 1st tym; argh. 2nd tym; hur, *blush. 3rd tym; omg, *blush blush.
wenta amk cos e newly weds r taking their pics dere. ate at yio chu kang. yums. den head on t town. wasted ma, dress up s nicely, mux spend e day fully. ((= walked ard everywhr we cld walk.






wenta ps ytd. wit love n sis. having gastric pain, mense cramps AND diarrhea is s nt a gd feeling k. i'm warning u. IT HURTS. met elder sis n bf at ps arcade coincidentally when i called them ine mrt t ask their location. love saw a nice blazer. yea, a v nice one. he tried it on, n i lyk it. (= bt we didn bought it cos it costs 139. =.= head ont e arcade agn. some woman n her child make me pissed. real pissed. hw cld a woman brought up her daughter in sucha way? nvm, it doesn bothers me anyw. had our dinner at thai express. bought ice cream at swensens. wenta carrefour. had s much fun n luffters. miller fetched him hm, den we all headed home. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment