Wednesday, September 13, 2006

chester sarah

tis is my duno hw many entry of e day, bt i stil wana post; cos i wan u t noe!

y r dere guys ldt? y? y r u doing tis t her? y did u do tt t her in e past? wad is tis? i'm s paranoid t c her ldt. i seriously m. cos i've been thru all tis, she shldn act lyk tis (at least nt in frt of me). i noe u want e ppl ard u t b strong, bt u cant stay ldt forever. i noe y u r acting ldt even in frt of angel n sam, cos u dun wan them t feel guilty. bt at least, show it t me? pls.

" ah chu ma, i noe u r concern bot me. i noe u r worried bot me. u r afraid tat i wil suppress al my feelings n brk down one day. bt honestly i'm fine."

tis isnt e sms i wana gt frm u, gal. i wan u t show mi wad u reali r. i wan u t show me e weak side of u. showing e weak side of u wil make u grow stronger. cry my gal. cry. u r nt suppressing ur feelings. u r hiding it. U R. confide ur feelings t me, at least me, n i promise i'll nt tel. u cried countless tyms. yes. n nw u cant even shed a tear f him. y? cos u went numb ardy. u went numb since e day u noe tt dere isnt any possibility f u t gt back wit him. i hope, sth big wil happen. sth BIG btw both of u wil happen. sth tt wil make u cry. sth tt allows u t let it all out. i dowan u t explode one day if tis continues.
i didn show my feelings t anyone too, lyk wad u did, n i swear e feelings r no gd, worse den telling it t somebody. many thanks t derrick. i shall let bygones b bygones.

n u. u freaking disgustg guy. wad right hav u gt t treat her lyk dirt? everybody thinks tt u r a 100% gd bf. bt nth is perfect. nw i agree. cos i've seen thru u. aft all tt i've heard, nth is genuinely perfect. hw cld u lyk * when * her closest? hw can u lyk sam nw? she's her sis, her blood sis alrite. yes, she doesn blame her f anythg abt u, bt can u uds her feeling? can u? do u noe how it takes her t give u bastard up?
i hate fucking unfaithful guys. bt i stil luv u as fren, i think.

cos hating is too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment