Friday, February 12, 2010

The update before my few days of MIA due to CNY

Yesterday's training was so once of the stunting-exhausting training. If you know what I mean. I felt kinda bad elbowing jay's temples, TWICE. Not kinda. Very actually. But the 'very' only came to me when I was on the bus while reflecting. Heh. Bee and my conversation after asking what we did today and stuffs.

Me: ... Oh ya, I elbowed your buddy's head twice today. First one was damn hard. Even my elbow hurts.
Bee: Heh. Really? I'll never forget how you kicked me. Hee.
Me: Ooops. Haha. :p Actually, I duno how I kicked you. Maybe you gotta describe to me. Like how my leg came down and all.
Bee: Hehe. I can describe what you did after the kick. Laugh. Lol! :p Never mind la. Part and parcel of training. Heh.

I couldnt help laughing at his reply. Like shooting at me, at the same time, teasing me. Anyway, I thought he was gonna laugh at Jay or something. We end up laughing at his incident instead. LOL. I seriously dont know how I could kick bee, leaving him on the ground and soon after...headache. :/

The last quarter of training was left peh-ing the stunts up. Heh. We could only focus on techniques. Could feel the bases dying. I wanted to sleep on the bus but was busy trying to keep a not-nausea-and-awake mindset so that I could text bee. He ALWAYS fall asleep when we're exchanging smses these days. Karma): I was trying to reply him asap so that it will keep him awake. :p

I was famished when I reached home, but there's nothing in the house except cny goodies, tarts, instant noodles. I wanted to make maggie, but mum was making ghor hiang. Anybody know what's the english name for it? LOL. I think she wanted me to help her out. I didnt took the intiative to as I was errrr, honestly lazy. :p I managed to dig banana walnut cake from the fridge, ate 2 slices of that and a piece of bagua. I was still hungry, so decided to make myself milo. I found myself dying on the couch. I wanted to just sleep there la.
I was almost crawling to take my towel for a bath. Yeap. Havent bathe. I was thinking of Derrick's, Shane's and Jay's sweat on my shirt when I was deciding whether to go bathe. LOL. :/
Then, upon reaching my bed and pulling my blanket over, breaking dawn was calling me. LOL. Managed to control myself to read only a chapter before I went to bed.

I so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so didnt want to go to work this morning. Thinking of the lesser number of days in this month, plus the number of public holidays, which means lesser number of working days, equals to lesser money, I rolled myself out of bed.

And, I wana go home now.
LOL.

Random thoughts: Competitions always either make stronger bonds or, break these bonds. It's up to us to choose them eh? I'm just a tad touched that my team mates are so protective towards one another. And that though they are small but brave, young but mature, not as skillful but have open minds, they're incredibly............I dont know. LOL.

Many movies out this month! I wana watch theseeeeeeee. LOL. I told myself to watch lesser movies starting this month. But......... I've already excluded the so many many to these. heh. 5 films are not many right? I could count using only 1 hand. *pouts

Oh oh oh, and I just got my payslip, pay will come tomorrow. Yipeeeeee. I'm gonna save at least 1/5 of it. Can I? :

No comments:

Post a Comment