Friday, February 5, 2010

stiff

I've got a lump somewhere around my elbow which will be a very big bruise soon. And I can feel the pain whenever I move my hands around. Like duhhhh?! It's near the my elbow. I thought that my elbow was hard enough. Wonder who got elbowed by me. Heh.
And I officially gotten myself Angelina Jolie's lips. Thanks to derrick shoulders. LOL. But nvm, I like. HAH. Like seriously, my whole lower lip was pressed againt my braces like 'TAD!', and there you have it - bleeding lower lip. I'm so use to the braces abrasion that it's not pain kinda pain. Just sore. DERRICK, dont mistaken k. I LOVE IT AR. LOL! Later you dont catch me anymore);
And and and, my neck and left shoulders are stiff. AND, my adams apple is sore and stinging. LOL! What a place to have abrasion.
Ok, enough of my rambling. I just need to complain. :p For myself to feel you know, released.

Overall training was awesome(: I did something new again! Just have to be consistent. Gonna elevate my goal a little but still hit it this week. Gonna do it on Sunday! GAHHHH.

Birthday dinner with Sam is cancelled. Wonder what should I do tonight. Brought my shoes but waiting for the policeman's reply. Heh. FASTER REPLY LAR. :p

I just bought myself shrimp salad. Abit ewww cos I dont like the idea of cold prawns. But it looks nice. Oh...and I've got my evidence of my sis fetish of stacking everything up on shelves.

She's playing uno stacko - CHERYLKOH version.

And all her accessories which are not put back after they are used. As if she got so many ear holes to put the studs, so much hair to tie and clip, so many necks for the necklaces.

And I always believe, to be a good leader, you first have to be a good follower. There's no shit about other stuffs. That's the first step to becoming a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment