Monday, February 8, 2010

bahhh

MY ULCERS HURT LIKE @&#(*#%@(#@%^^^^@#%@^#%@*$%@^*$"$*&$@#@%^^^^@#%@^#%@*$%@^*$@^@!!! It's e after effect that is most hurting. )))`; I rather have those knocks then to have them developing into ulcers. No joke, 16 in all when I counted on the 2nd day. Apparently, some combined leaving me with 4 humongour ones. I feel best when I pout. Not that I want to. but at least they're not touching my braces/teeth. And yesterday, I hit them again during training. not once, not twice but thriceeeeeee! Jay even slapped them. )`; PAIN ARRRRRRRRRR!

My performance for yesterday was shitty. ROAR. Just so upset at myself for not hitting my goal. I planned to hit a **** **** ****** ****. Until I've done it, then I will annouce. If not... it will only be on my goal list. And kinda outrageous too. I cant even jump straight yesterday. I couldnt feel my legs. I dont know why I couldnt lean back. I told myself to not bend, and I tuck my legs. WTF. I could have done so much more. Progress so much more. Not waste the rest of their time, when I did so well on Thursday. GAHHHHHHHHH. It's like, you could do a single lib last training, but you cant even stable yourself when you are on hands. Am I making sense? Aiya...I dont know.

Just love my blog. Cos I can rant everything out. LOL. Sometimes, you know, you just want to vent it all out, without the opposite party talking back. Then, you should approach a non-living thing. OK, I'm getting sick. HAHAHAHHA.

Oh, anddd derrick header my lower abdominal. -.- It felt like menstral cramp. :/

The tribe has spoken. Just want everything to be the same as the past. Problems-free. Chances are given. Yet, never once treasured.

Oh, weekends were well spent too.
Finally gotten myself clothes for CNY on Friday. Headed to Bugis to wait for baby. Walked around and bought 1 dress and I forgot how many tops. Later when bee came at 9plus, we passed by illuma and I SAW MORE PRETTY DRESSES): I wana go back to get them. But my cny stuffs are kinda outta my own budget already): I haven got my feets their clothing. :/ I need new heels to match my clothes, DESPERATELY. Dined at Swensens. Yums the ice-cream. :p Restaurants are such a bitch. They purposely put desserts on promotion when you get their main course. Maybe I should stop getting those sets that comes along with dessert. So I'll have no dessert. Ggaaaaahhh. I was dead beat. But Hachiko was showing at Illuma. In the end, we got the touching movie before going home. I was so hoping that Bee didnt see me tearing. LOL. Cos he will tease me. Tease after the movie ok la. But tease when I'm crying...very difficult to set my emotions right leh. LOL.

Saturday was trying to not let myself fall into bed when I just got up. 12pm, exactly. I got off the bed, wanting to sleep more. But thinking that my wekends are bee's, cleared all my stuffs and started to help with the chores. Met bee, trimmed my hair, headed to PS. Settled down to grab some bites. Takopachi rocks when you eat it once every half a year. LOL. Headed to Best Denki... and tadaaaaa!!!

NEW CAMERA. Samsung t550! I've been eyeing on it eversince the stupid uncle introduced it to me a few weeks back. Finally! I was thinking of getting gold. But got the orangy red one as bee said it was nicer. Bee still couldnt make up his mind on what he wanted. First the macbook, then the imac, then lappy, den itouch... LOL. I know he wants iphone. :p
Anyway, we got this(:

We rushed down to BHCC to skype with lenny. LOL. With citra. The hour plus talk was soooooo fruitful.

Then we headed to Vivo. It was already 8 plus by then. Starving, we had breeks for dinner.

- I lazy to rotate the pic ar. :p

After dinner, bee wanted to go best denki to see the choices available, but it was closing. The security was at the glass doors waiting for people to get out of Best. :/ We walked around, and wenta the open area. Chatted till the security guards chased us away. :p Anyhow, I love the talk.

I'm not putting salt on my ulcers anymore. The pain now is increasing)))):


No comments:

Post a Comment