Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Camera

I'm so loving my new cam. I just plugged the camera into the PC. And there's editing function! Like..............WOW! I didnt install anything. No wait, no hassle. Yipeeeeeeeeee. Photos below are not edited. I dont think they need any cos the colours are so nice already!

The messy room. before spring cleaning. Look at the dust on the fan. LOL! Clothes on the chair belongs to cheryl koh. -.- I see her blue sweater, her bra strap, her rompers, and gray top. That's all about what I can recognise. Oh, and on e left, her shelf with the uno stacko pile of notes.


Training on 07022010


- They were trying out the auto detect smile capture. The camera only can detect when you smile THIS wide. LOL.


- shane trying, and not giving up on the smile detector.

And the very long debrief resulted in this. Can you see the 5 twirled thing there? It's done proudly my yours truely. :p

BLAZ Training 08022010

The different colours - sky, trees, mats, people in black, are just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment